source for springs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daniel

Thanks Lou, I e-mailed him as there is no way to order them from the site. hopefully that will do the trick. thanks to Ruth also.

Daniel

Sorry but I have to bring this topic up again. I ordered springs from Elliot on the 28th. have not seen them yet and am getting no answer to e-mail. Short story I am still looking for springs. Thanks

airrat

Daniel you might have to look at having them made. I have no clue what the cost would be. If they have a minimum order we can do a group buy. I know I would like to have some extra springs around, people always lose them.

I will try to see if I can get some information from some searches.

Daniel

Tom, I just ordered .01 stainless spring wire from McMaster Carr. I coudl drive there and pick it up in an hours time. Will let you know how the manufacturing goes but with 1000' of wire I htink I'll have extra[:p]

You could always contact Wolf Springs (not sure of the spelling anymore) he makes replacement springsets for the handgun communitiy. He should be listed in any Handgunning magazine ad section.

xylostyle

Hi -- I do have springs available on my site (see my signature below). I ship promptly, but I did miss Daniel's order while I was in Mexico for a week. My apologies, Daniel. Please consider me a regular source for surplus pen parts.
Thanks, Elliot

Top Bottom