Solid color blanks?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DSallee

I'm looking for a supplier for some solid color acrylic blanks... like white, blue, black, yellow, orange etc... I know I can get the "pearlized" ones but I'm looking for solid colors (non-translucent) ... it's for a pen project I'm working on ...

I have searched woodcraft, PSI, CSUSA, Hut, and a few others but can not seen to come up with what I'm looking for... :(

If I was setup to make my own blanks, I'd give it a wirl, but for now, just need a few to see if it going to work for me...

Any help would be appreciated...

Dave

sbell111

Originally posted by DSallee
I'm looking for a supplier for some solid color acrylic blanks... like white, blue, black, yellow, orange etc... I know I can get the "pearlized" ones but I'm looking for solid colors (non-translucent) ... it's for a pen project I'm working on ...

I have searched woodcraft, PSI, CSUSA, Hut, and a few others but can not seen to come up with what I'm looking for... :(

If I was setup to make my own blanks, I'd give it a wirl, but for now, just need a few to see if it going to work for me...

Any help would be appreciated...

Dave
You might consider diving in and making your own. All you need is PR, pigments, and a mold. You won't need a pressure pot for basic PR blanks and you can make the mold cheaply out of a poly cutting board.

Top Bottom