Solid color acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy1

I have started combining different acrylic colors. The problem is I am having a hard time finding solid colors. I would like to make some Michigan/Ohio State colored pens. I live in NW Ohio and think these would be great sellers. I can't find a solid gray or even silver blank for Ohio State. Can any one help?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Daddy1

I have corian and like you said several shades of gray but no scarlet plus the blue and gold I have is in acrylic and wanted to keep them both the same type. I am considering selling the set and call it the RIVALRY SET. Since we are in Ohio and so close to the Mich. boarder we have a lot of families who are split between Ohio St and Michigan

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Kevin, if you do wish to consider Corian, have you checked coriansamples.com ? You can buy sample squares of any color that Corian makes, which is a considerable number.

alamocdc

Originally posted by Daddy1
<br />I have started combining different acrylic colors. The problem is I am having a hard time finding solid colors. I would like to make some Michigan/Ohio State colored pens. I live in NW Ohio and think these would be great sellers. I can't find a solid gray or even silver blank for Ohio State. Can any one help?

I get my Ohio State blanks from Martin (Woodbin). He's a member here. They are only 5/8" square, but I can make pens up to Baron size with them. He usually has a sale about this time of year, but contact him and he'll take care of you. He sells a nice acrylic and the blanks I use most are silver w/red ribbons and a bit of black in them. Here's what they look like finished.

<b>Image Insert:</b><br />
200511833152_atlasSS_ohiostate_acrylic.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom