Sold....right under my nose

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodscavenger

I am on call at the hospital tonight. The ER has given me a short reprive. I was up on the floor writing some stuff when my curly walnut cigar pen caught the eye of a nurse. She grabbed and when the gel insert hit the paper the look in her eye told me I would never get it back. A few minutes later and a quick trip to the hospital ATM....she has a new pen and I have more money for more pen kits!!:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gary

Way to go friend! How many nurses are there in that place? I think every one of them should have one of your pens.

woodscavenger

You better hope it's not your chart I'm updating, I'm am training to be a neurologist. There aren't any good diseases in my field of study. Most all of them are horrible things that have little if any treatment options.[:(] Sorry, a little rant of mine. I'm grumpy about being stuck here all night. But good news.....

I went down to the ER and when I came back had orders for four more pens![:D][;)][:D][;)]

Gary Max

I can't do it---No way---Never.
I am not going to roam the halls of a hospital just to sell pens.
Not really a problem for me anyhow---it's in the next county--to far away.
Glad to here sales are going well. I still can not keep up with all I have going on. I did get 20 sets of blanks drilled and tubes are glued up this weekend.

GregD

"You better hope it's not your chart I'm updating, I'm am training to be a neurologist. There aren't any good diseases in my field of study. Most all of them are horrible things that have little if any treatment options."

If you need someone with Parkinson's Disease to practice on, let me know. I'll let you keep your pen, but you may just want to buy mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom