snakeskin blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifleman1776

I just received an order for snakeskin blanks from Glimmerz N More. Five blank sets total. And, I gotta tell you folks, these are absolutely, fantastic, mind-blowing exciting blanks. Some folks may not like 'animal' things but I find these beautiful. Also, Gina and company are great to do business with. Between pens and other projects, I'm not sure when I'll be needing more but they will be bought from G-N-M fer certain, fer sure.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Friendly suggestion:
Do the cigars first.

After you get used to turning their material, your chances of getting the ends of the gents will improve. (It still ain't always easy, depending on the thickness of the skin).[:D][:D][:D]

alamocdc

[:0][:0][:0] Say it ain't so, Frank! Not you!?!?!? He's been drawn to the dark side. I just don't know whether to hold Ed Brown, or Don Ward responsible.

Try to resist, young padiwon, try to resist. Surely you feel the good within you battling this temptation! [}:)][;)][:p]

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />[:0][:0][:0] Say it ain't so, Frank! Not you!?!?!? He's been drawn to the dark side. I just don't know whether to hold Ed Brown, or Don Ward responsible.

Try to resist, young padiwon, try to resist. Surely you feel the good within you battling this temptation! [}:)][;)][:p]

Not to worry. I'll be turning these with my light saber. [;)]

its_virgil

Hey Frank! After making a few <s>of these</s> snake pens, you may never turn another OO pen again. I hope you have success...<s>they are</s> The ones I make are not difficult to turn. I have never turned a snake skin blank that I did not make so I in no way can comment on blanks made by others. I wish you success. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Rifleman1776
<br />
Originally posted by ed4copies
<br />Wait til the "wood" man tries to turn em!!!

What style pen, Frank?[:)]

Two Cigars and three full-sized Gents. One of the rattlensnake Gents will become my new personal pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom