SnakeSkin Baron Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

mick

Need an opinion. Which way should the scales be oriented on a snakeskin Baron, pointed the same way when the cap is posted...or when it's closed.(I've got the scales pointing down on the cap) I can't decide which I like better. Seen them both ways and would like some input before I assemble the pen barrel. Thanks!!!:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
There has been a discussion about grain alignment on pens when closed & posted. Do a search on grain alignment. It really is an interesting discussion.

Fangar

I did mine with the Scales down in the capped position so that all the markings line up when closed. I think it is really what ever you like. Here is a photo:

snakebaron.jpg

Cheers,

Fangar

mick

Thanks Guys, Thats what I was leaning toward but just couldn't decide! I'll post the pen later. Thanks again!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
One of the handiest features of the Baron is that there is no "end" to the lower barrel. Assemble your pen one way and try it out. If you prefer it the other way, simply exchange the endcap for the nib holder on the lower barrel. Voila! The orientation is reversed! [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom