Snakeskin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodencottage

Hi Everyone, I would like some advice about turning snakeskin and where to source it. Firstly it easy to turn? Also in the U.K. it is very difficult to get hold of and very expensive.
If anyone knows how to access blanks and has experience of turning snakeskin I would be very grateful.
Thanks,
Ian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Ian,

Snakeskin is cast by many different people, then sold by many different vendors. Send me a PM if you don't want to say publicly who made the casting.

I have turned most of them and they are all different, but I will be happy to give more info privately.

IPD_Mrs

Ian send a PM to Ed. His "better" half casts many different skins and does a great job. Besides Ed has some experience shipping overseas, especially to Wales.

Mike

its_virgil

You may or may not know but, Turner's Retreat should be selling them now or very soon. I know they will be expensive from them but it may be worth it to you to check them out.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Hi Everyone, I would like some advice about turning snakeskin and where to source it. Firstly it easy to turn? Also in the U.K. it is very difficult to get hold of and very expensive.
If anyone knows how to access blanks and has experience of turning snakeskin I would be very grateful.
Thanks,
Ian

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Well, I know a source that will be COMING SOON!!

PM PR_Princess for pricing and availability. Once she fills her existing promises, the kitchen will be about 5% emptier. That still leaves 95% AVAILABLE. And, they are GREAT. I am turning samples NOW>

Top Bottom