snake skin blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tommy155

helensburgh, arglly&bute, United Kingdom.
Hi
Still learning and trying,I would like to attempt a snake skin pen but due to the lack of snakes in scotland i am unable to sorce any decent blanks. Does any one know where i could get blanks preferably in 7mm dia form (one day ill try a better pen) and will send to the UK.

Thanks
Tom

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hello

I'm fairly certain that any of the "big" distributors would send them to the UK....ArizonaSilhouette for example (bill baumbeck) would likely do it. I haven't been turning very long and I've made a few snake skin pens....I really like the way that mterial turns.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Originally posted by Hello

I'm fairly certain that any of the "big" distributors would send them to the UK....ArizonaSilhouette for example (bill baumbeck) would likely do it. I haven't been turning very long and I've made a few snake skin pens....I really like the way that mterial turns.

PSI "might". CSUSA will. BB at AS does not ship international. I have my orders from him shipped to my USA address and then they are sent to me here.

From AS web site: "We do not ship orders outside of the United States (Hawaii & Alaska are OK).
APO & FPO orders are accepted."

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Tommy, send me an e-mail with your address and I'll post you one set of slimline snake blanks.
You can have either Red Dyed Cobra or Red Dyed Python or Natural Python. FOC, even though the rugby score still hurts.:(

These are the ones from Glimmers.:D

Top Bottom