Small barreled Roller Ball kits.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leather Man

Does anyone know of, or where, I can get some small barreled roller ball kits. I would like something bigger than a SL but smaller than a Euro.
Thanks for your help.
Ben

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

How about the CSUSA Americana Rollerball? http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=050-4210

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
I've has a lot of luck with the CSU 10K Executive.. and it makes a nice inexpensive fountain pen also..
http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=050-4085

JimGo

Tom, I was looking at that last night. Very interesting kit! I might have to try something like that. How many have you done? Are they hard to do?

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
I made and sold about 20 of them over Christmas.. just made another recently as my daughter's first fountain pen...
They are straight barrel design, assemble like a dream. The rollerball has a great refill, the FP nib is a bit stiffer than I like, but a good nib for a beginners FP and it can be changed out to the better nib that CSU sells as a replacement.
I just wish they would offer it as a TN Gold..

Leather Man

Thanks Jim and Tom, I will look into these kits. My doughter in law would like a roller ball pen but the Baron and Euro are to big for her. I thought I saw a kit on BB site that had a round top and screw cap but I have not been able to find it again.
Thanks again
Ben

wayneis

Ben have you actually tried the Baron yet? The reason I ask is that the nib holder is so small which make it perfect for a person with small hands. In fact I have only heard two negatives, that the nib holder where you hang on to it is to small and some don't care for the threaded end. I haven't actually used a caliper to measure yet but I believe that its the smallest rollerball kit there is.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom