Slimline Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello all!!

I have a custom order for a slim rollerball pen. It does not have to be a slimline, but he wants it to be as slim as possbile. Unfortunately, no website I know of can you search kits by ink type. And the slim pens I can find, none of them are rollerball...

He wants the higher grade ink--- What do I do???? Help me out guys!!

Tim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dow

Hello all!!

I have a custom order for a slim rollerball pen. It does not have to be a slimline, but he wants it to be as slim as possbile. Unfortunately, no website I know of can you search kits by ink type. And the slim pens I can find, none of them are rollerball...

He wants the higher grade ink--- What do I do???? Help me out guys!!

Tim

CSUSA has their website set up by pen type. The fountain pens and rollerballs are in the same section.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Get a rollerball refill that can be made "capless". Measure the diameter. That determines the size of the tubes you will need. Once you know that, look at the various components that will fit those tubes, making certain that the "nose, nib" of the refill will fit through the "nose, nib" of the component you have chosen.

Now, just put the pieces together. Put a spring in the rear and make the rear removable to change the refill. The pen can LOOK like a ballpoint, but you have a rollerball refill, so your customer is happy.

Now, make sure to CHARGE him for all the screwing around you have done.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
OR, make a ballpoint and use our (website in signature) Private Reserve 9000 refill, it feels like a rollerball and the ink dries instantly.

custom RB

Looks like I will have to fabricate one... It will be my first "tinkered" design... Anyone have a prototype kit they may be willing to sell or at least send directions by any chance??? He wants it to be either a click pen or a twist, does not want a cap.

Tim

its_virgil

Do a google search for 'liquid ballpoint refill for cross'. Far better than a ballpoint but not quite a rollerball...for $2 each. Monteverde (check my spelling) makes a liquid ink refill for the cross in several colors...may be an option...maybe not.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Looks like I will have to fabricate one... It will be my first "tinkered" design... Anyone have a prototype kit they may be willing to sell or at least send directions by any chance??? He wants it to be either a click pen or a twist, does not want a cap.

Tim

heinedan

Tim,

Any kit that uses a parker type of refill can be used. All you have to do is buy the Private Reserve parker refills from exoticblanks.com. This will make a Sierra a roller ball.

Dan

cbatzi01

PSI sells the Power Click Pen. The tubes are only 8mm. I like the pen, just not the platings. From there, I would get refills from Ed. Hope that helps.

Chris

Top Bottom