Slimline Comfort

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

I need to complete a bunch of antler pens. The slimline is tooooooo thin and I like the thicker Slimline Comfort series. Now the issue. My computer went on the fritz and a new one won't be here for a week or two. I lost all my Bookmarks of vendors. Who sells the most economical Slimline Comfort series??

Please and thank you all in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

purplehaze

Comfort pen kits

I have only tried the PSI comfort kit and have no experience with other kits. So here is what I can tell you.

If you have extra slimline kits you can buy the comfort center bands from PSI. That's the only difference in between the two kits.

or

The "funline" comfort pens from PSI are pretty cheap @ 2.45 each. Out of the seventy five or so of these kits I have made, only one had an issue where the plating flaked off.

pennstateind.com

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Comfort

I need to complete a bunch of antler pens. The slimline is tooooooo thin and I like the thicker Slimline Comfort series. Now the issue. My computer went on the fritz and a new one won't be here for a week or two. I lost all my Bookmarks of vendors. Who sells the most economical Slimline Comfort series??

Please and thank you all in advance.

PSI funlines are about as low cost as any although you might find a reseller who has them for less. You can buy comfort size centerbands but usually they seem to mee to be a bit pricy. I think I might have about 8 or 9 gold centerband if that many will do you pm me and I'll check for you and see.

Top Bottom