Slim Line Kit Question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crashmph

Second Don on this one. This is the "slimmest" clicker I know of and it takes a Parker Refill, so your gel will work in it.

It is the last pen on the page in the link Don posted.

Michael

The click pen on this page may fit your needs: Replacement Nibs Ballpoint Pen Kits Rollerball Pen Kits
It uses an 11/32 drill bit (about 8.7 mm) so it is a little larger than a slimline. But, like the others, I do not know of a slimline clicker.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Second Don on this one. This is the "slimmest" clicker I know of and it takes a Parker Refill, so your gel will work in it.

It is the last pen on the page in the link Don posted.

Michael

The click pen on this page may fit your needs: Replacement Nibs Ballpoint Pen Kits Rollerball Pen Kits
It uses an 11/32 drill bit (about 8.7 mm) so it is a little larger than a slimline. But, like the others, I do not know of a slimline clicker.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
The slimline pro from PSI uses an 8mm tube and will also take a gel refill.

GPop

Thanks Don, I think that will work great for my daughter. She wanted a click pen, but does not like large diameter pens.

PenMan1

Marla:
If you can find them, Fisher Pens (the "space pen-write upside down" company) makes both a gel and a rollerball refill in the Cross BP type refills. This allows you to use a slimline click.

Google "rollerball refills for Cross BallPoints". I'm sorry I can't recall the website, I bought a few a while back. The Fishers worked fine, just not a smooth as the thicker Pilot G2 gel roller ball refills.

Last edited:

its_virgil

You're welcome, but the slimline pro by PSI, as Smitty mentioned, uses an 8mm tube so the final pen may be a little smaller in its diameter. I've not made the one I set you to see.
Thanks Don, I think that will work great for my
Do a good turn daily!
Don

daughter. She wanted a click pen, but does not like large diameter pens.

Top Bottom