Sierra VS. Sienna

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

pretty sure the Sienna is CSUSAs Vista. check the finished pen dimensions they advertise

By the way, The Sierra is a GMC, and the Sienna is a Toyota, so they are BOTH vehicles.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
pretty sure the Sienna is CSUSAs Vista. check the finished pen dimensions they advertise

By the way, The Sierra is a GMC, and the Sienna is a Toyota, so they are BOTH vehicles.
Thank you, and you can be sure I would only drive the Sierra, I'm not a Sienna type.

masl

This is a sierra in the uk !!and the other is a pen i guess ford.jpg

leehljp

Member Liaison
Last edited:

jttheclockman

JerrySambrook

The Sienna has two matching flat bands, one on the finial and one on the fingergrip, where the sierra has a flat band on the fingergrip and a double bead on the finial.

Jerry

Last edited:

Russianwolf

okay here's what I was talking about.

Apprentice Classica (aka Sierra) shows finished pen dimensions of 1/2x5.25

Sienna shows finished pen dimensions of 9/16x5.25

So the Sienna is larger in diameter by 1/16th of an inch. Don't quote me on this, but I believe the same is true for the Sierra Vista.

JerrySambrook

Hank,
It appears that CSUSA uses the same picture for bushings in quite a few of their pages, rather than showing a different pic that is representative for the actual product.

Jerry

Last edited:

leehljp

Member Liaison
Hank,
It appears that CSUSA uses the same picture for bushings in quite a few of their pages, rather than showing a different pic that is representative for the actual product.

Jerry

Thanks Jerry. I didn't go that far but I knew something wasn't right. I seem to spot anomalies like that at times - in catalogs. :wink:

Top Bottom