Sierra, Vista, Wall Street II, III and Elegant Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VisExp

Could some one correct me if I'm wrong about the following:

Sierra is the same as the Wall Street II. Both use the same bushings, tubes & drill bits (27/64").

Sierra Vista is the same as the Wall Street III. Both use the same bushings, tubes & drill bits (27/64"). The tubes and drill bits are the same size as those of the Sierra and Wall Street II, but the bushings are bigger.

Sierra Click and Wall Street Click are the same. Both use the same bushings and drill bit (27/64") as the Sierra and Wall Street II, but the tubes are a bit longer.

Elegant Sierra uses the same bushings, tubes and drill bit (27/64") as the Sierra and Wall Street II.

Thanks for any help, I'm just trying to get this straight in my head :rolleyes:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VisExp

Is the Elegant Beauty different than the Elegant Sierra?

Jim, the Elegant Beauty and Elegant Sierra are different. The Elegant Beauty takes a 23/64" drill bit and the Elegant Sierra a 27/64".

I don't know if the bushings or tube length are different.

Thanks everyone for confirming the info in my first post :biggrin:

hewunch

All I know is I bought some tropical kits (Wall II) from a woodcraft that was closing and the kit in it was bigger than a regular sierra.

hewunch

I wound up checking the kit as it looked "thick" and while the package said Wall II, it is really a III

sbell111

All I know is I bought some tropical kits (Wall II) from a woodcraft that was closing and the kit in it was bigger than a regular sierra.
The tropicals, mother of pearl, abalone, coconut, and circuit board kits all use a different bushing than the normal Sierra/WS2.

pipeyeti

The tropicals, mother of pearl, abalone, coconut, and circuit board kits all use a different bushing than the normal Sierra/WS2.

If you look at woodcrafts catalog it has a chart that shows you that the bushing for the tropicals (while listed as a wall street 2) is the same as the wall street 3

CaptG

Lupe, the Elegant beauty and Aero use different bushings. E B has its own bushings because it uses smaller dia. tubes. Aero and sierra use the same tubes and bushings.

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Lupe, the Elegant beauty and Aero use different bushings. E B has its own bushings because it uses smaller dia. tubes. Aero and sierra use the same tubes and bushings.
I think you may have that backwards. The original Dayacom Elegant Beauty and the Aero are the same kit and use the same bushings, the Berea Elegant Beauty is the same as the Sierra and use the same bushings..

Top Bottom