Sierra Vista Bushings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Does anyone know why Arizona Silhouette lists the Sierra Vista bushings as 70A but Bear Tooth Woods lists the bushings as 50A? I am pretty sure that 70A is correct but was wondering on the difference since they are both from Berea.:confused:

TIA

its_virgil

Contact Bill and Ernie and ask. If one of them has the wrong info on their website I'm sure they would want to know. I suppose you could check the Berea site and see what Jim has them listed as.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Does anyone know why Arizona Silhouette lists the Sierra Vista bushings as 70A but Bear Tooth Woods lists the bushings as 50A? I am pretty sure that 70A is correct but was wondering on the difference since they are both from Berea.:confused:

TIA

Randy_

Copied from another recent IAP thread.

Standard Sierra bushings are 20A---Sierra Vista bushings are 70A. These 50A bushings are only used on pens w/pre-fitted tubes--the circuit board pen, and the "tropical series" pens (white coconut, brown coconut, abalone, and mother of pearl>)

The bushings that came with my Sierra Vista Abalone kit were labeled as 50A on the printed label; but the "50A" was crossed out and "70A" written in by hand.

My 70A bushings measure 0.521" & 0.550". The hardware measures 0.522" & 0.549". From what everybody has posted, I would bet the bushings are the same physical size; but labeled differently as a marketing ploy.

It will be interesting to see what BB and Ernie have to say!!

Top Bottom