Sierra/Sierra Vista comparison pics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan_F

For those of you have not yet tried the Sierra Vista, here is a pic of both side by side to show the difference in size. The pens show as slightly foreshortened, as I couldn't get the camera directly above them, but you can see the difference in the barrel diameter. The Vista falls between the Sierra and Cigar as far as girth. I find it to be the most comfortable ball point pen I've tried.

P1010877.jpg

Dan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hosspen

Nice pens! Do you know if the sierra vista is the same size as the Wall Street III? I got bushings for these when I bought the tropical series pen kits and wonder if they'll work with the "vista" if I buy some of those? Thanks,

Dan_F

Hoss---I've been told this is the same size as the Wall Street III, both come from Berea. They take the same tube as the Sierra, but you leave more of the blank material. I think the Vista was developed to allow more room for casting of snake skins and such, but I like them just because they fit my hand better than thinner pens, which is strange because I have relatively small hands.

Dan

Top Bottom