Sierra question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

So you wanna bet there's no such thing as a stupid question? OK which pen uses the longer tube the Sierra Click or the Sierra/Diplomat or what ever name you want to use, Some one dumped all the tubes in the same drawer,(how's that for stupidity)? and I need to know what I'm going to cast since I'm going to be using a hard fought Copperhead skin.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Not as simple as it sounds!!

The sierra click is longer than the slerra.

But, the elegant click removes the spacer---so I'm guessing it will be shorter than either.

But, rather than guess, I will go back and check, be back soon.

Out of elegant clicks---but the regular click is about 3/8" longer than the regular sierra.

Last edited:

PenMan1

To complicate this even more, the NEW Berea Elegent Beauty Sierra click uses a significantly shorter tube than the regular Sierra, the twist Berea Elegent Beauty, or the older version of the EB click, and the Diplomat et. al.

At this point in time, the Berea EB click uses the shorter tube....BUT change to Dayacom and all the rules change. The Dayacom EB tube is not even the same diameter, much less the same length.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Thanks Ed. I can't believe I did something this dumb!!!

If that's the biggest mistake you make today, you really aren't TRYING!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Good luck with the cleanup---tubes are MUCH easier than bushings--DAMHIKT!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

bitshird

To complicate this even more, the NEW Berea Elegent Beauty Sierra click uses a significantly shorter tube than the regular Sierra, the twist Berea Elegent Beauty, or the older version of the EB click, and the Diplomat et. al.

At this point in time, the Berea EB click uses the shorter tube....BUT change to Dayacom and all the rules change. The Dayacom EB tube is not even the same diameter, much less the same length.

Andy, I don't know why Berea even called theirs an Elegant Beauty, I love the Dayacom EB I've been using them a couple of years. And it does get cornfussing to a feeble mind like mine.

Top Bottom