Sierra/brass tube

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmartin

Can someone tell me the size of the brass tube for the Sierra pen kit?

I have several kits, but for some reason don't have the brass tubes for them. I really don't want to place an order for 6 brass tubes, and I don't need any other supplies from AS/Berea right now. I do need to place orders with PSI and CSU. Is there a brass tube PSI or CSU carries that will work with the Sierra?

Thanks,
Rmartin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redfishsc

If you have a Woodcraft nearby, go to them and buy a pack of "Wall-Street II" tubes. Be sure they are "II". The WS II is the Berea kit relabled.

Rmartin

Thanks, but I don't have anything nearby.

I guess I can order some cigars with the order.

There has to be a kit I could steal some tubes that I have on hand while I wait. Are they 10mm tubes?

Randy_

The tube has an OD of 0.406" and is 2.208" long. Sorry, Richard, I don't think there are any other kits that use that size tube except the Wallstreet II as previously mentioned and possibly the Sierra Vista. It is "NOT" a 10mm tube.....not quite, but much closer to 11mm.

The recommended drill bit size is 27/64"; but a "Z" bit or a 10.5 mm bit would probably be better fits.

Rmartin

Thanks very much Randy. That's just the info I was looking for. If you see this, could you tell me if you measured a tube, or did you find the information in a data base somewhere, and if so, where?

hrigg

Woodcraft will sell you 5 Wallstreet II barrels for $2.99, which are the same as the Sierra, and ship them to you for another $6.99. They don't care about the size of your order, so why spend more money than you have to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom