Sienna Pen Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JBCustomPens

Hey,

I just got some new Sienna pen kits from CSUSA. I know the dimensions are the same as other Sierra clones but...

I was wondering, how does this pen kit compare to the other clones in terms of quality? Have you done Siennas before? What was your experience?

Also, I've done Gatsby's and Diplomat's before this? How is the quality versus these two? Sorry for so many questions, and thanks in advance!:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cnccutter

Justin, I cant speak directly to the sierra clones, but I started out with the Gatsby and then tried the cones to save a buck or two. I was very disappointing. i fell we get what we pay for, for the most part. if they sell a kit to us cheaper, they have two oppositions. cut back on quality ie. plating. cheap transmission, plastic...etc.. or two... make less profit. it's simple economics.

I've decide to stay with the kits that are made better even if it cost me a buck or two

Erik

Chasper

I've never tried the Sienna, but my experience is that the Diplomat is great, Gatsby is disappointing, Majecstic Squire is like the Diplomat only three times as expensive and slightly thinner, original Sierras are well made.

JBCustomPens

I've never tried the Sienna, but my experience is that the Diplomat is great, Gatsby is disappointing, Majecstic Squire is like the Diplomat only three times as expensive and slightly thinner, original Sierras are well made.

I would have without fail ordered more Diplomats, best single tube pen out there IMO. But, I have to get some other stuff from CSUSA and I figured I might as well try out the Sienna while I was there. Thanks guys.

How is the mechanism quality, is it smooth?

Top Bottom