Show your pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Califo

Out of curiosity, everyone on this site makes pens. Some we sell, most we give away but I am curious of all pens we make to sell and give away, which one is your personal pen? Which pen did you say 'I'm not letting this one go'?

jttheclockman

Have not made that one yet:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I change my carry pen often. I have some pens I made for my desk and will probably not sell those because they show scratches and wear but if someone wanted to buy, heck I will polish them out for them. :biggrin:

Ambidex

http://www.penturners.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=161807&stc=1&d=1490116974

The first pen I thought was "worthy"...I was so wrong...It may be pretty but my wife, 3 daughters and my 2 best friends still have their original gift pens. Mine wore out inside of 2 years mostly because of use and abuse. I was a mailman at the time and used it innumerable times during the day. While I thought it was the best looking pen I had made at the time, it doesn't bring a smile like when I see the pens I gave to loved ones:cool::)

Attachments

• emmons_160_1.JPG
    emmons_160_1.JPG
    256.8 KB · Views: 287
Top Bottom