Shopping Carts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

EPC

www.richmediatech.com looks like it might be the type of shopping cart I'm looking for. Who has experiences with shopping carts? Any good suggestions on which ones to check out?

One feature I would really like in a shopping cart is having a discount code box in which I can activate a particular discount code for any length of time of my choosing.

http://www.pensofluxury.com

btboone

I use Cart32. I like the power and format for using it. They use hidden codes in the hypertext that represent the different items and costs. It took a bit of figuring it all out, but it works very well for me now. They do have a discount code available, and a lot of other customizable things. The one thing that most carts don't have is a way to input dollar amounts not used in your pulldown menus. I was able to come up with a work around that allows special orders or payment for shipping alone or other special situations. Here's my solution for that: www.boonerings.com/htmpages/extracosts.htm The amount that's represented in the pulldown digits gets read as an item added to the shopping cart. Another strange thing is that shipping is chosen only after everything else, and is done on a totally separate page. They don't give the option to choose the shipping method earlier in the process, which would have been slightly less confusing for customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom