Shell caseing supplier

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

GregMuller

Can anyone recommand a shell caseing supplier. Gun stores in my area did not carry and reloading supplies. I was looking for new shells as many have posted that used are harder to work with.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mrcook4570

I get mine from Midsouth Shooters Supply, MidwayUSA, Graf & Sons, and Cabelas. My local Wal-Mart also stocks some of the more popular calibers. I have not had any problems with used brass. Most of the ones that I make have been fired three to five times. I reload, so I prefer to use the brass until its at the end of its useful shooting life and then retire it as a pen [:p]

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Midway is always good.. here is the link
http://www.midwayusa.com/ebrowse.exe/browse?TabID=1&Categoryid=9013&categorystring=9315***652***670***

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
If there is a gun and knife show in or near your area, there are always sellers for "bass" both new and used.
Make sure you know the kits you want to use and the dimensions that will fit them.
30-06 and 300 mags are good for 7 mm kits.
Once you start doing them you'll learn more about modifications.

Fangar

Originally posted by GregMuller
<br />Can anyone recommand a shell caseing supplier. Gun stores in my area did not carry and reloading supplies. I was looking for new shells as many have posted that used are harder to work with.

Greg,

On the contrary, I have tried new brass and prefer spent. A new 300 winmag (and others too) is a few thousanths smaller where the nib end goes in. Once fired it is a perfect fit to the outer diamter of a slimline or streamline nib.

Fangar

cozee

Any links on making a pen with a shell casing any where??? I've got some ol Marine Corps budds that I know would appreciate a pen as such.

hobby_dale

Here are some other folks I have done businees with in the past, and would definitely recommend them again:

Blue Star Brass (in AR)
www.Blue-Star-inc.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom