Sexy Pen Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaRed

I received my order from Exotic Blanks today (thanks for the quick shipment and the extras).

My wife called me at work to let me know I received my purchase. She then proceeded to ask me in a very serious voice, "Are these those types of blanks with the naked woman inside? You know the one where you turn it upside down and the dress slides off." She only thought that because of the name on the box "Exotic Blanks"

I thought it was quite funny.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimofsanston

Pron blanks

That's a new one. Does your wife ever go into your shop? or is it off limits. Guys only sign out front:wink::wink::wink:. THE MAN CAVE NO WOMEN ALLOWED. that won't fly at my house.

CaRed

That's a new one. Does your wife ever go into your shop? or is it off limits. Guys only sign out front:wink::wink::wink:. THE MAN CAVE NO WOMEN ALLOWED. that won't fly at my house.

She figures if she goes out there she will feel the need to clean it up. I told her it is like our local steakhouse. If there is sawdust on the floor, it feels homey.

Dawn - There is just something about the two words "erotic" and "blanks" that just don't or shouldn't go together.

Top Bottom