Serrria's ??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penturner63

Hi Guys,
I've been selling quite a few Serrias latley. Is there a diffrence between the quility of the kits that are sold? Like Wood Turnings, Woodcraft, Craft Supplies, etc?
I'm going to put an order in soon.
O yeah.... did my first gun show this weekend. Sold $750 worth off "stuff", mostly antler. I was pretty happy with that. Only 40 miles from home and 18 bucks for the table. I'm pumped up to turn out some more. Later ,Scott

its_virgil

I've made the sierra (or whatever others call it) from PSI, CSUSA, and the Berea and they all seem to be pretty much equal except for a few motif differences. I do favor the Berea version. PSI has a pencil version and there is also a click version also.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Hi Guys,
I've been selling quite a few Serrias latley. Is there a diffrence between the quility of the kits that are sold? Like Wood Turnings, Woodcraft, Craft Supplies, etc?
I'm going to put an order in soon.
O yeah.... did my first gun show this weekend. Sold $750 worth off "stuff", mostly antler. I was pretty happy with that. Only 40 miles from home and 18 bucks for the table. I'm pumped up to turn out some more. Later ,Scott

Top Bottom