Sell more Stylus kits???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Made a stylus kit!!!

I NEVER read directions, but I HAVE learned sometimes you can't just SMASH the PIECES together with a one ton arbor press!!!

This is ONE of the times you need to ADD A STEP!!!

You MUST make a "push block" with a hole to protect the stylus---then everything works!!

So, after making a successful pen, I looked at the directions!! YES!! They mentioned the push block!!!

So, be careful----:confused::confused::confused:

"A word to the wise......"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lenny

and after you have successfully assembled one .... and you get dust all over the stylus end ....... DO NOT be tempted to blast the dust off with 120lbs of compressed air!!! DAMHIKT :eek: :redface::):biggrin:

brownsfn2

After ripping my first two styli I was able to figure it out on the third. Since I had not ordered the special press "bushing" I took a piece of soft wood and drilled a whole the size of the stylus. Worked well.

Luckily I used a damp cloth to clean the dust off. :)

Justturnin

I did not have much success pressing my CSUSA Stylus together. Everytime the trim ring go close it would raise my finish. I hate to say it but I like PSI's design at the tip but CSUSA clip & Finial. I am saving the rest of my CSUSA for resin blnaks w/ no finish on it.

Top Bottom