Seirra click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RosezPenZ

I make click pens mostly. Yes I know most of you guys don't like them. I've made and sold at least a hundred of the slime line pro and power pen. Yes I've had a little trouble but I've gotten most of them to work. I work in a hospital and click is the only way to go. I was excited to finally see a Sierra click pen ( now I see it's really old news). Now could start buying the laser cut inlays and making some really cool pens for my co workers! So bought pens and medical symbol kit, started to assemble and guess what? The tubes are to short. (insert mad red face, my iPhone won't let me)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rich gubbin

i had this with some bullet click pens, the tubes were to short on several, as a last resort i ended up trimming down the actual ink tube, by pulling the end stopper out, cutting the tube and reinserting the stopper, funnily enough these were chinese kits, which seem to plague me recently

cwolfs69

I make click pens mostly. Yes I know most of you guys don't like them. I've made and sold at least a hundred of the slime line pro and power pen. Yes I've had a little trouble but I've gotten most of them to work. I work in a hospital and click is the only way to go. I was excited to finally see a Sierra click pen ( now I see it's really old news). Now could start buying the laser cut inlays and making some really cool pens for my co workers! So bought pens and medical symbol kit, started to assemble and guess what? The tubes are to short. (insert mad red face, my iPhone won't let me)

you may have the tubes for the twist pens. if so you can still use them what you have to do is trim them down to 1.92" long, and when you assemble the pens (click style) do not use the little silver adapter that comes with them. i do this as a routine on my sierra click pens. it allows the pen to be used without the adapter which can get lost when refilling by customer. it also makes the pens the same size as the pencils if some one wants a set of click pen and pencil. without the modification, the clickers are much longer than the pencils and they look funny as a set. i have heard that this does eliminate the ability to use some other refill, cant remember the name, but i have never had anything but Parker style refills used in any sierra i have seen.

RosezPenZ

There are way to many different sierra's .
I got the Sierra elegant button click, I've never had any other Sierra kits, the tube is 1.89. You need 2" for the cadeous kit. I've talked to Ken about it and found out I'll be ok if I get the plain sierra button click. Who knew there could be so many different ones.

BSea

The good thing with the click sierras is that you can make them several lengths. The kit comes with 2 extensions (1 to use, and 1 spare) that go on the end of the refill. Just sand them down to the desired length on a disc sander. I've made them short, long, and the same size as a regular sierra.

EDIT: And I like the regular sierra click over the elegant beauty sierra click.

Last edited:
Top Bottom