Sedona, Baron and Navigator HELP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Nolan

Sedona, Baron and Navigator does anyone know if they all take the same bushings? I know the Baron and Sedona take the 19a but I have a set of Navigator bushings and cant find the specs for the bushings anywhere. Also didnt Randy have a spread sheet at one time on all this stuff??? Sure wish they would post the sizes in the instructions so I could just crose reference it. Thanks in advance for the help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Nolan,

98% certain they do. Of course, you could mic the parts and bushings, but that takes all the challenge (and error) out of it!!

Nolan

Yah could but if I ask I am sure of the right answer and seeing how I am pretty sure cause I mic'd them I thought I would double check.

Nolan,

98% certain they do. Of course, you could mic the parts and bushings, but that takes all the challenge (and error) out of it!!

Nolan

How about its cold out and my shop/garage is stacked to the rafters with crap from x-mas and I dont feel like moving everything to unbury my rollaway so I searched the site for the link jleiwig just post and couldnt find it so I thought HEH I bet somebody knows right off the top of their head. Hope thats OK with you?????

If you trust US more than your micrometer?????

Well, THANKS!! I guess!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
How about its cold out and my shop/garage is stacked to the rafters with crap from x-mas and I dont feel like moving everything to unbury my rollaway so I searched the site for the link jleiwig just post and couldnt find it so I thought HEH I bet somebody knows right off the top of their head. Hope thats OK with you?????

ANYTHING you want to do is OK with ME!!!

Nolan

Yah could but if I ask I am sure of the right answer and seeing how I am pretty sure cause I mic'd them I thought I would double check.
BTW this is what I used so you can see why I wanted to double check

BLANK1.jpg

Nolan

LOL yah that ones pretty rough... I just use it for checking blanks in the order room to make sure they are 3/4 & 7/8. All my good dial calipers are in the rollaway (currenty buried). Maybe I should put a pair of them in the order room too??:biggrin:

Yeah, Nolan. I'd want to double check on here as well . . . if that was mine. :biggrin:

Top Bottom