Second Lazer Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

run91

Here is my second Lazer kit. I did not want to hide the symbol so I turned the clip around, but it does not look right. What do you all think.

Attachments

• SAM_0447_1418.jpg
    SAM_0447_1418.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 267
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Looks good here. I have 2 of those ready to turn. A red and a yellow. I figured i'd do the same thing at turn the symbol so you can see it all.

Russell Eaton

I put the clip to the left of the logo so it shows when you hold the pen to write. Jus a different stroke for a different folk, that would be me.:)

76winger

-So far I've done only a few laser cut blanks, but in all of them I place the clip to the side so the writer can see it when they hold it. Of course this can vary, depending on if the buyer/recipient is left of right-handed. So if the end-user is known, you can place the clip accordingly.

corian king

I have done a dozen or so of the inlay kits and I usually put the on the back so you can see all of the design.but that of course is just the way I did it.
Nice job on the kit!!!

le_skieur

For myself, I always put the clip on the side. The reason is if my customer carry it is in pocket shirt, in this way other people can see the symbol and it will make a subject of discussion then may be new business for you!!!

Top Bottom