Searching for pen inserts for boxes.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

After searching the the vendor area I could not kind the vendor that has different colored inserts for the pen. boxes [ red, blue, grey, black, etc.....] they come in sheets of different colors the site also has other things they sale.

Can anyone of the group point me into the right direction.

Thank you!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

After searching the the vendor area I could not kind the vendor that has different colored inserts for the pen. boxes [ red, blue, grey, black, etc.....] they come in sheets of different colors the site also has other things they sale.

Can anyone of the group point me into the right direction.

Thank you!
Ed from Exotic Blanks is where I get mine.

Lin.

Quality Pen

The ones Roy posted I have seen talked about a number of times on this site. Don't own them, but I've seen them recommended more than a couple times.

Quality Pen

I've used some similar ones to the pendora... how cleanly do they cut? They are considerably bigger than the ones I've used in the past, but I like the "cup" they allow the pen to sit in.

Dan Masshardt

I've used some similar ones to the pendora... how cleanly do they cut? They are considerably bigger than the ones I've used in the past, but I like the "cup" they allow the pen to sit in.
pens fit nicely in them.

I've cut a few but I don't have a process I like. I'd love to hear from someone with good experience cutting them. I've used a razor, scissors and a bandsaw. :)

Top Bottom