Searching for acrylic stripes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

avbill

In Woodturning Design, an article on segmenting pen talked about Pick guards they are 3/4 x 20" long acrylic strips. Used to accent pens. The supplier has not answered by email, :( So I'm now searching another supplier. Can anyone help direct me to a supplier for the acrylic strips. thank you Bill Daniels [8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Joe Collazo at Turncrafts sells 1" x 6" acrylic strips in several different colors for this purpose. Here's a link to the page on his site where you can find them: http://www.turncrafts.com./plastics.html. Scroll down near the bottom. If you decide you want one of each color, pay close attention and do not order the sample pack. Joe's math is off. :) It'll save you a quarter to order them separately. Also note that he has the blue (ACYBL1) listed twice.

fiferb

I got some free from the local guitar store and repair shop. They had some old pick guard off of guitars they'd repaired. You'd have to cut them to suit your needs but you can't beat the price. They were just going to throw them away.

Top Bottom