Schneider topball 850

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zig613

I have some JR Gent II kits from CSUSA with these refills. Not too sure of the quality either but, they have to be better than the Hauser refills that come with some kits.

Wade

TonyL

I also replace the Schneiders and Hausers with Schmidt. It's a shame because they must work for someone. I like them for the first day, then they don't writing (for me). I also would like to add that about 40% of the time, I have the same trouble with the Schmidts. I just bought the Schmidt 6040, but wasn't impressed with the feel.

mikedealer

i like the schneider refills, maybe not most popular opinion, but it works nice for me and my handwriting style.. i actually think they write pretty nice.. i have extras cause i usually replace them with 5888's for people.

TonyL

I am actually glad to hear that...maybe it is a function of writing styles. I would love to use the Schneiders and Hausers.

vakmere

Just ran across this thread doing some research. The Schneider/Hauser refills are a cost saving measure for the manufactures (cheapo refill IMO) and I toss them out when they come in my kits. I'll replace them with a Pilot or Pentel refill or a Schmidt 888 medium. Disappointed to see these Schneider's in my Jr. series component sets lately especially when a vendor advertises "the kit includes a Schmidt ceramic rollerball refill as part of the "standard" components." Not all of them do. If this is the case they need to stop saying that. Ok, some vendors cant control what refills the manufacturer puts in the bags however may above quoted comment should hold true. Either way I don't care for the Schneider refills.

Top Bottom