Schmidt Refill Catalog

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dorno

The catolouge looks great and full of info but how and whre would you be able to buy alot of this stuff if you wanted it. Any help appreciated

Cheers ian

penmaker56

I keep in stock a large variety of Schmidt mechanism's and parts, and their common refills. They have very large product minimums, monetary minimums, and shipping requirements, so I deal with that, so the small guy can get their parts. I also ship to Australia.

monark88

Yes, I'm fairly familiar with your site and what you offer there. But do you or can you offer any of the DSM push button/click pencil models?

Also, I can't figure out which of the misc. pen/pencil parts fits which mechanism. Can you organise so amateurs like me can figure out and what goes with what, so I might be able to order from your site?

Russ

penmaker56

Item number 40364 is DSM 2007-.7, which is similar to all DSM models except that it doesn't have the little flange at the top of the refill, the flange prevents it from being used with some mechanisms.
When you click on a part in the list on the website, a larger page comes up, on that page is referenced other part numbers that correspond to the part (if offered and in stock). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at info@richardlgreenwald.com

IPD_Mrs

The catolouge looks great and full of info but how and whre would you be able to buy alot of this stuff if you wanted it. Any help appreciated

Cheers ian

Ian,

We maintain a number of Schmidt items in our inventory at www.indy-pen-dance.com
I'm not sure what you are looking for specifically but more than willing to help.

We also have the pencil that was mentioned in another post.

Feel free to send me a private message, email or contact us through the website if you have questions or need further assistance.

We ship internationally every day.

Linda

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We also stock some of these parts at www.exoticblanks.com

However, I think Richard is more informed and deserves your first consideration, after all he HAS been in this specific product line the longest. We are learning, and do have some of the mechanisms.

FWIW,

Ed

Last edited:
Top Bottom