Schmidt DSM 2006 Eraser Refill

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bean_Counter

I made my wife's uncle a cigar pen and replaced the mechanism with the Schmidt 2006 pencil mechanism. Does any know where you can get the eraser refills. I found refills but they don't specifically say they will fit the 2006. Thanks for the help.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I don't know for sure, but Wood 'n' Whimsies might be able to supply.
Send Tracey an email.

I have bought eraser refills for a different pencil from them.

Another possibility is Bear Tooth Woods ... they do sell pencil mechanisms.
Send Ernie an email.

TonyL

One of the members referred me to a company that is supposed to have everything refill related, but I couldn't find it when Googling it. I am sure I got the name wrong. I think it is Yama something. Needless to say, I would them if one our "guys" can't.

chrisk

The eraser doesn't fit any Schmidt pencil mechanism (DSM2006...) but instead it can be adapted with the proper twist mechanism, for example the well-known CDR 520. With the pen kits we generally use, these erasers are offered but with the Cigar pencil (which also carries a DSM 2006 + a CDR 520).
Anyway, as far as these erasers are concerned, one can find them as individual items here: Pen Parts, Pen Clips, Pen Refills, Pen Taps

Last edited:

chrisk

I made my wife's uncle a cigar pen and replaced the mechanism with the Schmidt 2006 pencil mechanism. Does any know where you can get the eraser refills. I found refills but they don't specifically say they will fit the 2006. Thanks for the help.

Michael,
I tried to fit a Schmidt eraser on a standard Cigar pen kit transmission and it didn't work. I also tried (in vain) to interchange the standard Cigar tranny with the Schmidt CDR 520 (the eraser fits this tranny) twist mechanism.

Top Bottom