Satin Copper Fountain Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Lar

I have a customer that has bought quite a few fountain pens from me in different types of stone like soapstone and alabaster and any unusual materials I can come up with. Last night she saw a satin copper sierra that I had made with an acrylic blank and wants a fountain pen with the same finish.

Question: Does anyone know where I can find a satin copper fp in smaller pen like a tycoon, baron, vail or jr gent II? I could also use broad steel nibs without the gold coating that I think makes the nib look richer. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Tough one

I have a customer that has bought quite a few fountain pens from me in different types of stone like soapstone and alabaster and any unusual materials I can come up with. Last night she saw a satin copper sierra that I had made with an acrylic blank and wants a fountain pen with the same finish.

Question: Does anyone know where I can find a satin copper fp in smaller pen like a tycoon, baron, vail or jr gent II? I could also use broad steel nibs without the gold coating that I think makes the nib look richer. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

Closest thing I've seen is Woodcraft has a Sedona Rollerball in Satin Copper. Have not seen any FP in that finish.

Top Bottom