Same Pen...Different name

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDevin

Hello All,
Has there been a list created that lists the various names fo the kits by Diff vendors?

Baron as /Navigator woodcraft
Sierra as/Wall Street woodcraft
Etc...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Jay: I have some of that information in the Pen Reference Chart that I am working on. Mostly, you are looking at the renamed Berea kits that Woodcraft, Hut, and Rockler sell; but there are a few other kits that can be a source of confusion as well.

Why don't I send you a copy of what I have and you can sit down with a Berea and a Woodcraft catalog and fill in the blanks. It will be a nice little project for you and will be helpful to new people coming into the craft.

Send a PM with your addy.

sparhawk

I ran across that the other day when I ordered some Carbara's from Arizona silouhette. Found almost identical pen under Patriot(csusa I think) Polaris (woodnwhimsies,PSI) and Atlas at woodcraft. Only difference was that the cap on one style had two Knurled rings on either side of a flat ring while the other had one knurled ring the thickness of the two rings on the other. After looking at the drill sizes and instructions they appear to be the same size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom