saltwater fish

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rwfish

hello all,

looking for some kind of fishing themed kit to make for an avid group of S Florida anglers. I have seen several inlays that would work but am curious if anyone knows of kits with things like circle hooks or saltwater fish species.

Thanks,

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
hello all,

looking for some kind of fishing themed kit to make for an avid group of S Florida anglers. I have seen several inlays that would work but am curious if anyone knows of kits with things like circle hooks or saltwater fish species.

Thanks,

Psi has the fly fishing kit.

PSI Kit plus saltwater fish decal/label cast blank - There's a winner! Nemo... Or Orca! I'd prefer the dreaded but tasty Non-Native Caribbean Lionfish! (This is a pickie of my (then) 17 yr old daughter's catch (soon to be a ceviche).

Attachments

• PICT0108.jpg
    PICT0108.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 191

Kenny Durrant

Shark Vertebrae or Alligator Jawbone. Pen State used to have a Bonefish and a Bass clip for Slim Lines but I didn't see them. If you have time maybe casting a picture would work. That way you could customize each pen for each person. Good Luck.

Dieseldoc

lhowell

I cast these Fish Scale patterns using silver foil to print on. Have a Rainbow Trout, Tarpon, and Mahi-Mahi pattern. The Rainbow and Tarpon are tubed for the fly fishing pen kit. the Mahi is a Sierra. The other picture is one of the rod decals aforementioned on a chrome tube and cast with PR. The other fish scales are cast with Royal Palm Resin.

Attachments

• Fish Scales.jpg
    Fish Scales.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Silver Mahi.jpg
    Silver Mahi.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 155

rwfish

hello all,

Thanks,

Psi has the fly fishing kit.

PSI Kit plus saltwater fish decal/label cast blank - There's a winner! Nemo... Or Orca! I'd prefer the dreaded but tasty Non-Native Caribbean Lionfish! (This is a pickie of my (then) 17 yr old daughter's catch (soon to be a ceviche).

I love lion fish! (Well I love spearing and eating them!) Thanks everyone I knew about the fly fisher but that doesn't really fit what I am looking for.
I will be experimenting making a custom clip (have the blanks figured out!)
Will post my results.

Top Bottom