Sailing Theme pen clips

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

I don't think I've ever seen any. The theme clips are rather limited to sports, religious, medical. HUT Products once had clips with medallions on the clip and they had several choices in medallions but I've not been to the HUT Products website in years. You might check them out.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Has anyone ever seena source for slimline pen clips with a sailing or nautical theme?

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
They are great ideas, Smitty.

IF you have them made, make CERTAIN to get samples first. I would buy them, with you, if they won't break at the first "drop".

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
There's a laser engraved mustang available from Constant--could be what she remembers.
(not a clip, but a memorable pen)

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
ideas

They are great ideas, Smitty.

IF you have them made, make CERTAIN to get samples first. I would buy them, with you, if they won't break at the first "drop".

Well they are not really my ideas...I have a potential customer in Ireland who asked about them for a project he has in mind and I told him I'd check. If I find them I'll probably just tell him where they are.

Pioneerpens

i have bought many many logo clips from Hut....just wish they weren't so spensive! Hard to buy very many at a time. But there is a market for pens with certain ones...

Top Bottom