"Safe" ink refills???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MorganGrafixx

I am researching ink refills that are "secure". A potential client loves my pens, but he must have ink that is considered safe for check writing that can't be "washed". After some looking and a LOT of reading, I've come to find out that the Uni-Ball 207 series does prevent check washing. Looking through the Uni-Ball site, I can only find the Pens themselves that use this ink. I can't find out if/where just the ink refills are sold. When I find that out, I will need to know if they fit in the pens we make.
If anyone out there has a list or some resource I can use to find out the "safe" inks/refills I would be most grateful to borrow it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crickett

I buy those refills at my local stationary store, Staples. The refill fits perfectly in the Sierra Click without having to use the little extension on the end of the refill.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC, the ink in the Parker style gel refills are supposed to be "safe".

Dan_F

Noodler's makes some fountain pen inks that are guaranteed to be safe from all manner of forgery/alteration techniques.

Dan

Top Bottom