Russ Fairfield Archives?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rkm6460

I participated previously in the memorial contest, and really enjoyed Russ Fairfield's website. I have continued making slimline mods as I love making these variations, and was going to share with some other turning friends but the site has gone silent.

Did anyone archive this great information? PDFs of the website perhaps? It is a shame if no one did, and I am kicking myself for not thinking of it sooner.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Most of Russ's content can be found on the Wood Central website at WoodCentral

Scroll down towards the bottom of the homepage and find the link to Russ's Corner.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

I participated previously in the memorial contest, and really enjoyed Russ Fairfield's website. I have continued making slimline mods as I love making these variations, and was going to share with some other turning friends but the site has gone silent.

Did anyone archive this great information? PDFs of the website perhaps? It is a shame if no one did, and I am kicking myself for not thinking of it sooner.

Last edited:

rkm6460

Thank you for the link, Don. Lots of good stuff there...just not what I was looking for in terms of his pages on slim mods. I'll definitely keep track of this one though.

Top Bottom