Rugged Pen Kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sdemars

Rugged, durable, tough, etc . . .

Which pen kit and who makes it . . .

I'm looking for a roller ball style . . .

Masculine looking . . . doesn't have to be gold or flashy . . .

Want to make some pens for some co-workers . . . we are in a PetroChem Plant . . .

Steve

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

You could make any of the Parker style pens into a rollerball with a Superbowl 8900 refill. Otherwise I would go with a Black Titanium Jr. Gent.

KenV

Not a roller ball -- but hard to beat the classic Cigar for meeting your other requirments - and with the Schmidt/Private Reserve refills, it writes like a roller ball.

I like the Hybrid style -- but any of the titanium plated versions will last well. My standard pocket pen for the last 6 years has been a cigar black titanium (yes it has worn thorugh the plating and shows brass - but those wear marks are an indication of good use.)

juteck

I second the cigar -- also the hybrid black Ti and rhodium. A good alternative would be the 8mm Euro in rhodium from Berea -- still a nicely balanced pen with some heft. Put a Parker Gel refill or the Easy Flow 9000 with private reserve ink in either of them. I'd pass on the capped pens unless they are desk workers -- if they are plant workers, the cap may not always get posted if they're in a rush to write something down in the field or when filling out the safety forms and checklists.

Top Bottom