Royality free camo patterns

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tdibiasio

I have just started doing some clear resin casting and have an idea for a blank that would involve casting a camo decal background and was wondering if anyone knows if the camo patterns that the US military uses are ok to use if I were to sell a pen using them? I know for sure that the various hunting patterns like "real-tree" are protected so I would not even think of using them on a pen I want to sell. I seem to see various pens for sale that use the US military logos (Army, Navy, Marines) so I am "Assuming" these can be used royality free - am I correct on that assumption? and if so does anyone know if the same applies to the camo patterns they use.

Along the same lines - I am assuming the fact that there are several people who sell blanks with images of a $100 bill that US currency images are royality free as well?? I am not looking to sell the blanks like other vendors just would like to make my own style money blanks and sell the turned pens?

Thanks

TomD

Sabaharr

If you can do a REAL good job on those $100 bills, front and back, I might like to pick up a few from you, LOL!!!!

Top Bottom