Round Top Euro novelty clip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

Good morning.

I am looking for a Round top Euro -Treble Clef clip. Similar to the one in the attached image, which is the slimline version.

A little background. I have a client that would like an inexpensive Parker style ballpoint with a music theme, for which I go to the Slim Pro. I have found the RoundTop Euro clips have a close enough outside diameter to work on the Euros. I just have to grind out the inside diameter to fit the finial.

I have looked high and low, but cannot find a treble clef clip anywhere. If someone knows where to find one, or has a few they would be willing to part with, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9943 L.jpg
    IMG_9943 L.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 179
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

darrin1200

That was the only one that didn't show up for me in the searches. I am a little annoyed with myself, for not checking there right away.

I put the order in last night, but I am not out of the woods yet. I immediately got an email saying the items were on back order. I am going to call today and ask what is goin on.

darrin1200

Turns out, it was just a delay until I approved the shipping. I guess thats normal for them with International orders.
Clips are on the way, as well as my MT2 cleaning tool.

Top Bottom