Rosewood Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

john__tucker

Hello everyone. I have seen many pens made from Rosewood burl, needless to say I am very intrigued to try it. Those pens have turned out beautiful as all others that get posted on this site..Does anyone have suggestions where it can be found, good quality and size.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions

John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bree

To be honest you can find it right on this forum. It is frequently sold and the blanks are usually top quality. They aren't cheap but they are beautiful. I got several full burls from Rockler who got them from West Penn Hardwoods. The ones I got are spectacular and are NOT for sale! LOL!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

john__tucker

Ha Ha, you knew I might ask...I don't blame you not selling them. I have noticed so many amazing woods outside the norm and I have a hankering to try them...Like log-wood, never heard of it till I saw the other day for the first time. For now I am on the hunt for the rosewood pen blanks. Thanks for the info

robutacion

Hello everyone. I have seen many pens made from Rosewood burl, needless to say I am very intrigued to try it. Those pens have turned out beautiful as all others that get posted on this site..Does anyone have suggestions where it can be found, good quality and size.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions

John

Hi John,

I can't go wrong with dealing with our own HRB vendor here he will get you exactly what you want, no problems...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom