Rose Petal Pen Blanks needed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizical

Hey Everyone,

I have a request to have Rose Petal Pen blanks made up! I have a bunch of Petals that needed to be casted for me. If anyone is interested, please let me know, thanks

Keven

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Standing by...give me an hour and we'll see what happens. I know you can cast petals. Sometimes they might brown out, sometimes not. But..I think why crush cast the petals? Why not just take the entire rose heads and smash them in the molds! :biggrin:

workinforwood

I don't know what 3 bricks are. This is three blanks though. You can see the one on the left, at the top you see an entire rose. That blank has one solid rose and the rest is all petals..the middle is 2 full roses with petals in between and the right is 3 full roses. I can see some air ..not air pockets, but small areas here and there on some petals where it looks like some air was stuck to the furry petals and would not crush out under pressure. I have no idea how they will spin out, if there's any voids in there..no clue. I only know they are clear cast so you will have full 3D effect, but will have to paint inside the blanks real good.

workinforwood

Oh..duh..attachment forgotten!

Attachments

• rosepetals.jpg
    rosepetals.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 353
Top Bottom