Rose Bush ?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kinggabby

Has anyone ever worked with rose bush if so are there any worries about working with it . How long does it take to dry and what does it look like when done. I tried doing a search and could find nothing on it. I am asking because my landlady said if I wanted too I can have the bush outside my apartment to try and turn it into pens.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

I would think if it is big enough, you could dry it and turn it! However, i wouldnt think it would have very good features, but who knows, try it and find out.

Mark

I just went out and cut a small piece off of mine. The wood seems sort of stringy (this years growth). I'd guess, dried it would be pretty fibrous. It might even require stabilizing.

Don't know until you try it. Take a few cuttings and dry them out. It could be the next craze.. Good luck.

areaman

you can always use the root. I had a root ball from a honeysuckle bush that worked out great. As for drying, it all depends on the moisture content.

tim self

Actually, the root has some nice figure in it. Dog tore up an OLD bush so I mad the LOML a pen out of it. Named it Rose of course and she loved it.

Top Bottom