A rose by any other name...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbarton22

I have made a few of the navigator style rollerballs from Woodcraft. Is there another name for that pen that other manufacturers sell? Is it the same as a Jr Gent or something like that?

I checked the bushing and tubes list, but didn't see it on there.

PenMan1

The Baron is the same exact hardware as the Navigator. They are both imported by Berea. Arizona Silohuette has exclusive rights to the Baron and carries it in many different plating choices. The Navigator is a favorite of Woodcraft and Rockler, but is also sold at other places.

The parts between Baron and Navigator are completely interchangeable. My experience has been that the Baron is usually priced significantly less the Navigator.

While the Sedona is a different style and different hardware, the parts do interchange with either Baron or Navigator.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The Baron is the same exact hardware as the Navigator. They are both imported by Berea. Arizona Silohuette has exclusive rights to the Baron and carries it in many different plating choices. The Navigator is a favorite of Woodcraft and Rockler, but is also sold at other places.

The parts between Baron and Navigator are completely interchangeable. My experience has been that the Baron is usually priced significantly less the Navigator.

While the Sedona is a different style and different hardware, the parts do interchange with either Baron or Navigator.
I think it will also interchange parts with the Jr Gent 1 but not with the Jr Gent 2.

Top Bottom