Rookie Penturner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

:bananen_smilies035: I find Woodturning Design to be a very interesting read. Although it is a turning magizine, it usualy has an article on pen turning, gluing, or casting in every issue. Many are written by members of this site. If you want to learn about pen turning, or any of it's aspects, check the library on this site. It has loads of videos and how tos in there. Also check the photos section to see other peope's work, what kits they used, what blanks were used, and how they finished them. Jim S

Last edited:

mmayo

I agree that this forum has more info on pen making than all three of the magazines I get each month and more that the free turning magazine I recently received combined! You can also ask questions.

plantman

:bananen_smilies051: Mike; If you realy want something to read on penturning, get yourself a copy of " The Penturner's Bible " by Richard Kleinhenz. 144 pages of pure knowlege. Fantastic photos and eplainations of how, what, and where to make beautiful pens. Check Amazon.com for best price. You won't be sorry you bought this book. Jim S

Top Bottom