Roman Harvest for daily use?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Has anyone made and used a Roman Harvest for their daily use pen? How is the finish holding up? What is your general thoughts about this kit?

its_virgil

I have one that I use almost every day. I don't normally carry it with me but I use it at my desk quite often. I take and make notes and write checks. I've signed my books with it. It is a fountain pen with the kit nib and it writes very well. Even when it is unused for a few days it has never failed to write. The material is an acrylic. My comments may not be what you seek but I like the pen.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Has anyone made and used a Roman Harvest for their daily use pen? How is the finish holding up? What is your general thoughts about this kit?

randyrls

Richard; I have made them, but not used enough to judge how it will hold up for prolonged use.

I like this pen. The solid gold center band works better than the black CB ring on the Cambridge on some materials.

I will give you these caveats though. The tubes are slightly different than the Cambridge tubes. Get Bushings and check your drill sizes for the Roman Harvest.

Top Bottom