Rollerballs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tbrock

Is there a "twist" rollerball pen? If so, what are they called and where can I get them. Getting a lot of folks wanting those.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Seer

Not that I have heard of they need to be capped so they don't dry out but then I could be wrong and this would not be the first time for that lol

glycerine

Short answer is no. But you could put a gel refil in a twist pen that writes much like a rollerball or the Easy Flow 9000 ballpoint refills that exoticblanks sells...

Re: Twist Rollerball

Is there a "twist" rollerball pen? If so, what are they called and where can I get them. Getting a lot of folks wanting those.

I have a rollerball click pen made by Schmidt. The refills are specifically made for capless pens and claim to be good for 1 year uncapped. Refill #8126.

Now, the only problem is finding a kit pen that will take the Schmidt refill; let me know if you are successful.

Regards,

Larry

Mark

Short answer is no. But you could put a gel refil in a twist pen that writes much like a rollerball or the Easy Flow 9000 ballpoint refills that exoticblanks sells...
The Easy Flow 9K are definitely an excellent upgrade to a run of the mill BP. It does write much smoother and with a more solid line.

I just got mine from Exotics and have used it all morning. :)

Buzzzz4

Tony at the Golden Nib sells a capless rollerball refill that has worked in my twist pens. My customers have liked it.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I have some sample capless rollerball refills, PM me if you want to try one, feedback required.

EGAD!!! THEY DON'T FIT!!!

Had them here for the last couple weeks, thought this was a good chance to test--they are too fat!!

Sorry,

Last edited:
Top Bottom