Rollerball refills in colors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chris Bar

Have searched but not found a source for quality rollerball refills in colors other than black or blue. Maybe red, green, orange or other color that can be used with black or blue to differentiate on paper, i.e. showing plans or circuits for example, and the changes made in several steps.
CS has ballpoint but not rollerball. I checked Office Depot yesterday and Staples before that, and found only ballpoint.
Is this a dry well that I need not pursue?
Thanks,
Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

penmaker56

check a Monteverde dealer, they supply a variety of colors in a variety of roller ball styles. If you can't find one locally to you, call Bertram's Inkwell in suburban DC, 301-468-6939

Chris Bar

Thank you...just what I was needing. The Monteverde is the brand I found for the ballpoint. And to prove that my eyesight is poor :wink:, I contacted Office Depot and they do have that brand in several colors and in rollerball, other than black or blue. But, ouch, $13, think I can use the ballpoint instead which were 2 for $6. Maybe the $13 was for a package of five :biggrin:. Will go back to the website you noted and check their price...seemed it was better than I was getting local.

Again thanks; been needing to use my pens with some colors from time to time; so now I need to make a few extra Silverbullets and fill with eye-catching colors, until I can secure the rollerballs in color.

Chris

Chris Bar

Thanks Ed. Checked a few stores here in Knoxville yesterday and found at least orange (the second color in two refill package is turquoise) ballpoint and rollerball at each one. Bet they have that color in Austin, Tx also :biggrin:.

If pen sellers had the colors of the closest college or maybe high school for smaller towns, they might sell a bit more. And they cannot keep you from selling the "colors" of the school. Here in Knoxville some folks use white ink for secret messages, but of the two, most defer to orange....

Top Bottom